Learn How To Apply PChrome
Applying PChrome is as easy as following the step by step directions, but you do have to follow the instructions precisely to get the full reflective, high shine you’re after.
Pick a topic from our growing library:
- Add Chrome To Your Vintage Trailer
- Bicycle Restoration With Spray Chrome
- How To Get A Chrome Finish On Your Cosplay Props
- Chrome Repair and Restoration
- How To Apply Spray Chrome
- How To Restore An Antique Mirror
- How To Refinish Musical Instruments
- How To Spray Paint A Football Helmet
- How To Paint A Motorcycle With Spray Chrome
- How To Spray Paint Furniture
- Painting Cars With Spray Chrome
- How To Refurbish Your Rims With Spray Chrome
- How to Refinish Metal Furniture With Spray Chrome
- How To Refinish Bathroom Fixtures
- What’s The Best Spray On Chrome Kit?
- How To Restore A Rusty Bumper
- How To Spray Paint A Motorcycle Helmet
- How To Restore A Classic Car On A Budget
- How to Set Up HVLP Spray Guns
- Paint Booth Basics, Choosing The Right Paint Booth For You
Watch the videos below to learn a few tips and tricks, or click here to be taken to the instructions.
The Exciting Possibilities Of PChrome
PChrome is a new finish with a gloss that outshines any other coating. Use it on wood for exciting furniture restoration, plastic for dynamic retail exhibits, plaster art work for explosive effect, metal to achieve a lightening burst that that rivals the sun. The three layer process starts with a Permalac 2K foundation. The bright shine middle layer uses the same coating found on the back of the worlds most beautiful mirrors.
PChrome Pro Tips
Detailed tips on using PChrome and avoiding common spray chrome pit falls
Making a first surface mirror for Chrome Replacement
Here’s an instructional video explaining how to mirror any surface using PChrome chemicals.
Outstanding By Outshining
Matt Boulard of MCB Metal Restoration explains some of the new custom options and services that PChrome allows him to offer his customers.
How PChrome is Applied
How Tough is PChrome
PChrome, a chrome-like mirror surface on just about any material. See the cross hatch tape test applied to PChrome.
PChrome Silvering Step
PChrome, chrome-like mirror surface on just about any materials. See the process to plate silver to the Basecoat to create a mirror surface ready for topcoating.