Spray Chrome Comparison
If you are trying to determine whether to purchase a PChrome spray chrome system or the system that is offered by SprayOnChromeKit, we’ve detailed the information that you need so that you can make a better-informed decision about the products both companies offer. Spray chrome offers an excellent alternative to traditional chrome plating to give you the shiny look and feel of chrome without the environmental damage and hassles associated with the traditional plating process. Here is a spray chrome comparison that you can use when you are choosing between SprayOnChromeKit and PChrome.
Located in Thailand, SprayOnChromeKit offers spray chrome systems with limited size options. The adhesion of its products is unknown, and its color selection is also limited. The company does not have tech support available by telephone, and it takes a month before your order will be shipped out. The company’s manufacturing site is in Thailand.
SprayOnChromeKit spray chrome system
The SprayOnChromeKit spray chrome systems come in small parts or hobby kits, a mini set that includes sprayer guns and a small kit for spray on chrome. Customers must buy topcoats in their own countries separately as the kits do not come with topcoats.
Differences in Silver Solutions
The concentration of silver and the quality of raw materials used to manufacture the S solutions are critical. The formulation know-how and the tight manufacturing controls we bring with over 80 years of silver making history give our customers unprecedented quality and performance.
Equally important is the freshness of the solutions. Both the S and the R solutions have a relatively short shelf life. It is the nature of the chemistry that changes will occur as the product sits on the shelf. PChrome solutions are made daily and rarely sit in our warehouse for more than a few days.
Most of our competitors are buying their solutions in bulk from outside the US. PChrome comes to you a few days old while others are selling product that has sat in warehouses and ships often for months. Freshness counts when you are looking for brilliance.
PChrome Spray Chrome Kits
PChrome spray chrome kits come in a variety of size options and include everything that you need for your projects large and small. Our professional kits include our proprietary silvering guns. Our kits are also able to be used with other manufacturers’ equipment so that you do not have to go out and purchase separate and expensive equipment to use with our kits.
Our spray on chrome systems offer excellent adhesion as demonstrated by cross-hatch tests. We are located in Philadelphia and ship our products to you within 24 hours of receiving your order. PChrome also offers excellent technical support services via video, telephone and email. Our chrome spray kits come in a variety of color choices. When you choose PChrome, you will have the benefit of our decades of experience. We have been in business since 1932 and offer chrome spray with the brilliance of traditional chrome plating. If you believe that PChrome is the better option for you after reading this spray chrome comparison, we invite you to contact us today to learn more or to place your order.
SprayOnChromeKit VS PChrome Comparison Chart
- Brillancy is the intensity of the silver reflection and the clarity of the chrome like color
- Tech Support Line is the actual experience and expertize of the support person. PChrome calls are handled by the guys who make the product and have spent years spraying it.
- Integrated System, PChrome has designed the chemistry of all of its products and manufactures them all in Philadelphia. PChrome solutions are optimized to ideally match with their counterparts. PChrome does not mix and match components from multiple manufacturers
- Flexible Setup, PChrome does not sell spray tables or confine the user with unnecessary and difficult to maintain equipment. Just the solutions, a dual headed spray gun and PChrome is ready for use in any shop.
- Adhesion is the capability to survive the industry standard cross hatch tape test.
- Color Options is the compatibilty with industry standard tints and the availability of predefined colors for the top coat.
- Product Freshness is the time between manufacture and delivery. PChrome is made every day andvisvuseallybavfew days old when it ships. Many competitors do not manufacture their products so they import from Europe of China. Itvsitsvin theirvwarehouse for months before shipping.
- Ease of Ordering, online with clear grouping of products to quickly order refills
- Speed of Delivery. Morning orders ship that day. Late afternoon orders ship the next day
- Size Options. PChrome manufactures every thing it sells. Orders are filled as they come in. We have small 2-4 oz sizes and multiple gallon sizes to fit the needs ofcsmall and large users.
- Pricing is based on cost per square foot of coverage. PChrome offers one of the lower but not the lowest cost pervsquare foot.
Order Your Kit Today!
If you are ready to order your own chrome spray kit, we hope that our spray chrome comparison has led you to choose PChrome. Contact us today so that we can get the system that you want for your own projects.